VIA design architects is an award winning architectural, planning, and urban redevelopment firm located in the heart of Downtown Norfolk, Virginia. We are known for the prominence, scale, and appropriateness our projects contribute to delicate contextual environments. For over 25 years, VIA has consistently delivered superior design and thought-value services. Our creative process brings forward appropriate, custom, creative solutions for each commission and we go the extra mile to ensure our designs support the needs of our clients. These contributions primarily revolve around Waterfront and Urban Redevelopment sites, Institutional scaled multi-family housing developments, and Higher Education / Municipal Public Facilities.
Consider joining our team and become part of a firm that continues to evolve and lead the changes in our industry. "WE BUILD GREAT STORIES".
VIA design architects is currently seeking a Project Manager who will be charged with leading a team of staff to carry projects from schematics through construction administration.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of managing built work, and will possess the following:
- Licensed Architect with 7-10 years of professional experience
- Strong understanding of the architectural process, management of consultant teams, and experience with a variety of construction techniques
- Well-liked and respected by peers and co-workers
- Organized, detail oriented, reliable, and ethical
- Fluency in current Revit and Adobe Creative Suite software
VIA design architects offers a competitive salary and package of traditional benefits as well as some non-traditional perks, such as core office hours and Take-Care-of-You time.