Dills Architects is looking for a Marketing and Business Development professional.
Work in a creative environment with flexibility and space to develop with a strong team.
Experience in the pursuit and acquisition of government contracts for professional services at the Federal, DoD, State, and Local government level required.
Understanding of solicitation response preparation and strategy, and familiarity with response requirements for contract selection required. Highly qualified and creative candidates with less experience will always be considered.
Experience and Qualifications to set you apart:
- Graduate degree
- Prior success in Marketing and Government contract selection
- Marketing and/or Business development specifically for A/E services
- Business Development strategy experience
- Creative thinking and creative approaches
- Public speaking and Presentation experience
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Profit Sharing
- Flexibility in workspace and hours
- Great PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Health package
- Retirement benefits
- Gym membership
- Paid Professional development
- Education assistance
Contact, send Resume/CV:
Clay Dills, LEED AP, REFP
1432 N. Great Neck Road, Suite 204
Virginia Beach, VA 23454