PF&A Design, a national award winning Architectural, Planning, Interior Design firm has an immediate full-time position available for an architectural drafter to complement our Norfolk office team. The candidate must have good organizational and communication skills in working with our team and our clients.Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience in prior architectural office a plus but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Revit a must. Ability to create and manage families, templates, and central models in order to optimize project and work-sharing efficiencies required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, SketchUp a plus.
- Experience with Architectural detailing a plus.
- Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types.
- Successful candidates should exhibit genuine interest in the A/E industry and embrace the teamwork philosophy.
Reply with the following:
*Resume in PDF format
Salary information dependent and commensurate with level of skill and experience.Contact: Sharon L. Szalai, NCARB, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, SEGD
Principal, CFO, Board Certified Healthcare Architect