Interior Design Graduate (1-3 years experience) WantedGuernseyTingle Williamsburg, VA
We are looking for an interior design school graduate with 1-3 years of experience to join our team.
GuernseyTingle is a design-oriented architectural, planning, and interior design firm established in the 1980's. The firm has earned a reputation for design excellence, creative problem-solving, and a high level of service. Our work includes sustainable design, public safety, recreational, medical, and church projects; theme park and resort work, custom homes and historic building renovations. Projects range in scope from residential additions and design/planning charrettes to complex renovations, additions, and new construction for a wide range of clients. The work is varied, and we all perform multiple tasks. The firm encourages staff to assume responsibility and firm culture promotes personal growth and provides support for it. We recognize the pressures of tight deadlines, budgets, and demanding clients, but strive for a low-key, pleasant work environment with low turnover and long-term employment.
Our benefits include dependent medical, dental, retirement, NCIDQ exam costs, fitness membership, continuing education opportunities, and an excellent opportunity for professional growth.Qualified candidates shall:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design or Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Have 1-3 years of experience working in an interior design office or equivalent.
- Have design and graphics strengths as well as good organizational and communication skills.
- Be proficient in Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, graphic editing, and Microsoft Office.
- Have good personal communication skills.
We are looking for the brightest and best to grow with us, and help carry our firm to the next level of design and professional strength.